How to install Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 3 SGH-I535 Android 4.2.2 jelly bean based LiquidSmooth custom ROM? Yes, now you can install this aftermarket firmware. It’s faster like water. This installation we need a root permission and a custom recovery. LiquidSmooth ROM mainly based on the CyanogenMod, AOKP.
If we talk about this Verizon Galaxy S 3 SGH-I535 ROM, it’s based on Android 4.2.2 jelly bean (AOSP). It comes without the Google services and applications, you have to install the Gapps zip file when you are installing the ROM zip file. This ROM developed by the XDA developer itsmikeramsay.
Installing custom firmware voids the warranty. Applying this tutorial at your own risk. This ROM only for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I535. Apply it to another device may brick.
- Backup internal memory including SMS, contact, (Guide in here).
- Backup EFS folder (Guide in here).
- Charge the battery minimum 50%.
How to install Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.2.2 LiquidSmooth ROM SGH-I535.
- Copy the downloaded ROM and Google apps zip files to the internal SDcard.
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot into the recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up, home and Power buttons at the same time.
- When you see the boot-logo release the pressed keys.
- Once your phone booted into the recovery use volume keys for navigation and power button for selection. (non-touch user).
- First make a nandroid backup of your current ROM. Navigate to “backup and restore>Backup”. When it completed, go back to the main menu.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset>Yes – Wipe data“.
- Next “Wipe cache partition>Yes – wipe cache”.
- After you have clean the phone, go to “install zip from sd card>Choose zip from sd card” and browse the downloaded Liquid ROM zip file.
- Start the installation by selecting “Yes – Install”.
- Once the LiquidSmooth jelly bean ROM has installed, again select “Choose zip from sdcard” and select the downloaded Gapps zip file and install it like above step.
- After all the zip files installed go back to the recovery main menu.
- Select “Reboot system now”.
- First booting take several minutes than usual.
- Once phone fully settle, log-in to the Google account and download the apps.
- If your Galaxy S3 IMDI number has been changed restore it using your old EFS backup.
- Install Android 4.2.1 CyanogenMod 10.1 Sony Xperia T Custom ROM [ Jelly bean].
- Install Samsung Galaxy S 2 I9100 Android 4.2.2 Carbon Custom Rom.
- Fix Remove This App Is Incompatible With Your Devices Play Store.
- How To Install Oppo Find5 x909 TWRP Recovery Easily [ Custom Recovery ].
- One Tap Unlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 With App.