How to root, unroot Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360? Is this the thing that you search. Now you come to the right place. Using my step by step tutorial, you can successfully root Galaxy Y. There are many reasons for rooting, the primary reasons are removing unwanted system apps, install a custom ROM, flash modes. In addition to that there are many reasons for unroot the phone.
Now your warranty void, but you can recover it by again install new stock firmware using ODIN. Before claim the warranty it’s better again install firmware. This root Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360 doesn’t increase the binary counter. We gain the root access by installing a flashable zip file in the stock recovery. That file has SuperUser apk, SU binary, and busybox.
This Galaxy Y rooting method voids the warranty. However you can again claim the warranty by installing the stock firmware. Applying this tutorial at your own risk. If your device brick by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 easily with recovery.
- Download the above root update.zip file and copy it to the SD card. Don’t copy into the folder.
- Power off the phone and wait for a few seconds to complete power off.
- Boot into the recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up, Home and Power” buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see the Samsung bootlogo, you can release the pressed keys.
- Once you have booted into the recovery, you can see a blue color UI. In this mode, Galaxy Y GT S5360 touch screen not working. You have to use Volume keys for navigation and home button for selection.
- Select “apply update from sd card” and choose the copied update.zip file in your SD card and install the zip file.
- Once you have select it by using home key, installation will start.
- Now installation completed, select “Reboot system now” option.
- Once the phone booted up, go to Google Play store and install the Busybox installer and update the busybox.
- Congrats, you have just rooted Galaxy Y GT S5360.
How to unroot Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360 with recovery.
- Download the unroot update.zip file and copy it to the SD card. But don’t copy it to the folder.
- Power off the phone and wait for a few seconds.
- Boot into the recovery mode by press and holing “Home, Power and Volume up” keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- Once you have in the stock recovery, go to “apply update from sd card” using volume keys. Then press the power button to select it.
- Browse the “update.zip” file and start the installation by pressing the Home button.
- After the zip file installed, your phone contains SuperUser apk, busybox and SU binary will be wiped.
- Select “reboot system now” option.
- Congratulation, you have just unroot the Galaxy Y GT S5360.
- How To Complete Backup Android Phone, Tablet Apps, Data With Titanium Backup Free [Guide].
- Best Paid Windows Computer Remote Control App For Android.
- Two Ubuntu Phone Apps Launcher Like Launcher For Android Phone.
- Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Cheap Low Cost Android smartphone
- Manually Install Sony Xperia T LT30p Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update.