How to install Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 android 4.2.1 jelly bean PAC man custom ROM? Now you come to the right place. You can easily install this hybrid jelly bean ROM on your Galaxy S2. This custom ROM based on the CaynogenMod10.1, ParanoidAndroid and AOKP. You can experience these three ROM’s features by flashing just a one ROM. Now you need not worry install different ROMs. This is a All In One solution.
This Galaxy S II I9100 Jelly Bean PAC Man Custom ROM is a AOSP. It doesn’t have the Google application. Which means there’s no Google sync, Play store. You have to install the Gapps (Google apps) zip file right after the ROM installed. This after market firmware based on the Android 4.2.1 jelly bean, all the features on that release include it. This ROM developed by the XDA forum bluefa1con.
- Installing aftermarket firmware voids the warranty. If your phone brick by following my tutorial, I can’t claim its damages.
- This instillation wipes all the user data it includes user applications as well as some of the data such as contacts, SMS. So first make sure that you have a latest backup.
- This post contains ROM only for the Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, applying it to another device will brick.
- Backup all the user data (Guide in here).
- Charge the battery level minimum 50%.
- Backup EFS folder. (Guide in here).
- Root Galaxy S2 (Guide in here).
- Install custom recovery (Guide in here)
How to install Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly bean PAC Man Custom ROM first time.
- Copy the downloaded ROM and Gapps zip files into the external memory.
- Power off the phone and boot into the recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up, Home and Power” buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- Once you have booted in to the recovery go to “backup and restore>backup”. This backup file saved on your external memory.
- Then go to “wipe data/factory reset>wipe data“.
- Next “Wipe cache partition>Wipe cache”.
- Go to “mount and storage>format /system>Yes- format”.
- After that navigate to “Advance>Wipe dalvik-cache>Yes-Wipe cache”.
- Now go to “install zip from sdcard>Choose zip from sdcard” and select the downloaded ROM zip file.
- To begin the installation, select “Yes- Install”.
- After you have installed PAC man ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S2, install the Google apps zip file just like you have installed the ROM zip file. (“Choose zip from sdcard” and browse the Gapps zip file and select “Yes-Install”)
- Now you can reboot the phone. Go to the custom recovery main menu and select “reboot system now”.
- Every ROM installation first boot takes longer time than usual.
- After phone fully setup, you have to log-in Google account.
- Congratulation, you have installed Galaxy S2 jelly bean PAC MAN ROM.
How to upgrade from earlier PAC man ROM.
When you are upgrading your Galaxy S2 from PAC man ROM earlier version to the latest version. You have to follow all the steps that I have mentioned above except ”Wipe cache partitions>Wipe cache” and “mount and storage>format /system>Yes- format” steps.
- Install Sprint Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean PAC-Man ROM Android 4.2.1 ROM [PA + AOKP + CM10.1].
- Completely Automate Android Phone With Tasker App – Ultimate Total Automation.
- Install Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Vanilla RootBox Jelly Bean Custom ROM.
- File Manager For Android With Simple Holo UI fylee.
- Root Sony Xperia V Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean 9.1.A.0.490 Firmware.