Google introduced HDR mode to the Nexus series Android 4.2.1 jelly bean last year. Today CyanogenMod team announced on their Google+ fan page, future (next) CM10.1 builds add HDR (High Dynamic Range) camera functionality. This is a result of a three months hard effort. They are one of the popular and leading android aftermarket firmware developer. CM ROM available for a wide verity of devices, unfortunately we can’t expect this feature on each and every device.
If you are not familiar with the Cyanogen custom ROM; CM 10.1 based on Android 4.2 jelly beans. It gives a pure android experience just like Google’s nexus series devices without Google apps.
In HDR mode, your device camera app takes three photographs and render them into one for making a high dynamic range image. These three images taken at minimal exposure, neutral and maximum exposure. Output image has higher quality color than ordinary image.
This function requires an advance hardware capability for this process. Some of the older devices such as Galaxy S1, Ace, Xperia Ray etc devices may not use this functionality.
The team suggest user to use a tripod or similar equipment for stabilize the images, because of this method images are highly sensitive to movement and vibration.
[via: CM Google + fan page]
- Fix Remove This App Is Incompatible With Your Devices Play Store.
- How To Install Oppo Find5 x909 TWRP Recovery Easily [ Custom Recovery ].
- One Tap Unlock Bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 With App.
- Install Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.2.2 LiquidSmooth Jelly Bean ROM.
- How To Install Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.2.2 CyanogenMod10.1 ROM [ Jelly Bean].