Rooting void the warranty, if your RAZR MAXX brick or malfunction by following this tutorial, I can’t responsible its damages.
- Install adb drivers.
- Install Motorola Drivers.
How To Root Motorola RAZR MAXX XT912 Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean firmware.
Following steps for the Windows operating system PC’s. I think Linux and Mac OS also has the similar steps.
- Download the require root zip file for your computer and extract.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone (“Settings>Developer option” toggle “Developer Options” to “ON” and tick “Android debugging”).
- Connect your Maxx XT912 to the PC via USB cable.
- Make sure that there’s no computer application connected with your phone. If there’s close them.
- Make sure that you have installed the Smart Actions application and unfrozen and unmodified.
- Make sure that your phone is not in the USB mass storage mode. (Drag the Status bar to the bottom>Tap on the “Connected as a media device”>Tick “Camera (PTP)”)
- Double click on the “run.bat” file.
- Now Windows CMD window will open, press any key on your keyboard and hit the enter key.
- Then command prompt will show the rooting status just like the following screenshot.
- After first time your phone automatically reboot. Open the installed “Smart Action” application.
- Then choose “Get Started”.
- Select the “Battery Saver” option and save it.
- After that press the Home button.
- When command window promote to press any key to continue hit any key on your computer.
- Your phone will reboot 4 times, it’s normal.
- When it’s completed you can see “Exploit complete!” confirmation message. Then disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Manually Update DROID RAZR MAXX Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware Update [ How to XT912 ].
- Improve Sony Xperia U, P, Sola battery life by disable second ( 2nd ) Core.
- Manage Facebook page with Android Facebook Pages Manager App.
- Install Sony Xperia J ST26i Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10 ( CM10 ) Custom ROM.
- Install Sony Xperia S LT26 Android 4.1.2 ParanoidAndroid Jelly Bean Custom ROM.