How to install ClockworkMod ( CWM ) touch recovery on Sony Xperia Sola ICS firmware? Yes now we can install this custom recovery just one click. This method can use Windows or Linux computer.
I have a Windows operating system, so I can only guide you Windows OS based method. This CWM recovery for Xperia Sola developed by the munjeni and atis112.
This ClockworkMod is a touch enabled version, if you like to use non-touch version, its better follow my earlier post in here.
Rooting, installing custom recovery void the warranty. If your phone brick or damage by following this blog post, I can’t claim its damages.
- Root the phone (Guide in here – can apply all the Sony 2012 device)
- Charge the battery minimum 50%.
- Install the adb drivers. (Guide in here)
- Enable USB debugging (“Settings>Developer options” tick “USB debugging”)
How to install ClockworkMod touch recovery Sony Xperia Sola MT27.
- Extract the downloaded installer zip file to the desktop.
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Open the extracted folder and double click on the “install.bat” file.
- Now Windows command prompt window will open. You can see the installation progress.
- When it displays “Finished!” disconnect phone from the PC.
- Congratulation, you just installed the ClockworkMod touch recovery on your Sony Xperia Sola.
- To boot into the recovery mode, reboot the phone (power off and On). When you see the Sony boot-logo and LED turn to blue, continuously press and release the “Volume Down” key.
- White LG Nexus 4 available soon or a mistake?
- Enable unread count on android app Icon home screen & app drawer [ paid android app ].
- Black Friday android apps sales started on Play Store market for US $ 0.99 and 50%, 65% discounted prices.
- How to root Acer Liquid Gallant E350 one click windows computer.
- [Easiest Way] install Android ADB drivers on Windows or Mac computer.