How to install ClockworkMod ( CWM ) recovery on Sony Xperia P LT22i ? Now we can install it Android 4.0.4 or Android 4.0.3 locked bootloader devices without any issue.Before follow this CWM installation, you have to root your Xperia P and you should be on stock ICS firmware. There are many reasons for use a custom recovery, such as install new ROM, flash zip files, wipe dalvik-cache and many more.
How to install ClockworkMod ( CWM ) recovery Sony Xperia P LT22.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to the desktop.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable. Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging on your phone.
- Exit and close all other applications on your computer which can connect with your phone.
- Double click on the “install.bat” file. Now Windows CMD window will open. You can see the CWM installation progress.
- When it displays “Finished!” disconnect phone from the PC.
- Congratulation, you just installed the CWM recovery on your Xperia P.
- To boot into the recovery, first power off the phone and power on the phone. When it’s booting rapidly press and release the volume down key until you see the recovery mode.
- Once its boot up, use volume keys for navigation and power button for selection.
- White LG Nexus 4 available soon or a mistake?
- Enable unread count on android app Icon home screen & app drawer [ paid android app ].
- Black Friday android apps sales started on Play Store market for US $ 0.99 and 50%, 65% discounted prices.
- How to root Acer Liquid Gallant E350 one click windows computer.
- White LG Nexus 4 Available Soon Or A Mistake?