How to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ParanoidAndroid custom hybrid ROM on Sony Xperia T LT30? If you are a new user to the android world, you have this question. Using this step by step tutorial you can install the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ParanoidAndroid custom ROM on Sony Xperia T LT30. Before follow this tutorial, you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone. Because of this ROM has it own kernel.
However if you follow this tutorial, you don’t need to install a custom recovery or root, because of this method we install CWM installed kernel. This ROM developed by the XDA forum “Utacka”. You can done him/here for future developments using above profile link.
This custom ROM doesn’t include Google’s apps, therefore you have to install them separately using Gapps zip file. In-addition to that, it doesn’t have Sony’s app.
- Unlock the bootloader [ Guide in here ].
- Backup internal memory [ Guide in here ].
- Install adb driver [ Guide in here).
- Charge the battery minimum 50%.
- ParanoidAndroid custom ROM for Xperia T in here. (get the latest date zip file)
- Google apps in here.
- fastboot files zip file in here.
How to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Sony Xperia T LT30 with ParanoidAndroid custom ROM.
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file to the desktop.
- Extract the downloaded ROM zip file contain "boot.img" files to the desktop and save it inside the fastboot folder.
- Copy the downloaded ROM and Gapps zip files to the phone SD card.
- Disconnect phone from the PC and power off the phone and wait for a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and same time connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Now your Xperia T LED turn to "Blue" color.
- Open the extracted fastboot folder.
- Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and same time right click inside the folder.
- Now you can see the windows context menu. Click its "Open command window here" option.
- Type or copy, paste following command line in the CMD window and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- When it shows "finished", disconnect phone from the PC and power on.
- When the phone booting and LED turn to "Blue" color press and release the "Volume down" key few times.
- Now you're in the CWM recovery.
- Go to "Wipe cache partition>Yes-Wipe cache".
- Then go to "Wipe user data/factory reset>Yes-Wipe user data".
- After that navigate to "Advance>Wipe dalvik-cache>Yes-Wipe dalvik-cache".
- Now we can start the ROM and Gapps zip files installation. Go to "Install zip from SD card>Choose zip from sd card" and select the downloaded ROM.
- To begin the installation selects "Yes-Install".
- Once the ROM zip file installation completed again install the the Gapps zip file.
- Congratulation, you just installed the ParanoidAndroid custom ROM on the Sony Xperia T LT30.
- Now go to "reboot system now". First booting takes a few minutes than usual. It's normal. Once phone boot up again log-in to the Google account and download apps that you need.
- After phone fully boot, go to the "Settings>Paranoid Settings>Configuration" and adjust them as you want.
Periodically check the ROM development page and download page for check new versions. If there's a new version, download and install it just like above method. But you can skip the "Wipe user data/factory reset>Yes-Wipe user data" step. However when you updating the ROM, if you are not install the Google apps (Gapps), you will lost all the Google account log-in details.
- Enable unread count on android app Icon home screen & app drawer [ paid android app ].
- Black Friday android apps sales started on Play Store market for US $ 0.99 and 50%, 65% discounted prices.
- How to root Acer Liquid Gallant E350 one click windows computer.
- White LG Nexus 4 Available Soon Or A Mistake?
- Install ClockworkMod ( CWM ) recovery Sony Xperia P LT22 ICS locked Bootloader.