How to root Samsung Galaxy S 3 (S III ) Mini I8190 android 4.1.1 firmware? Now we can easily root this new phone with the ODIN computer application. This method we use a pre-rooted latest XXALK6 firmware, it includes SuperUser app, SU binary.
If you are one of the guys that belong this handy smartphone now you can follow this easy tutorial. This method developed by the XDA forum “avicohh” member.
This method doesn’t increase the flash counter, because we use stock firmware and its not changed.
These are the pre-rooted firmware information,
- base on last build for now – XXALK6.
- PDA – I8190XXALK6
- PHONE- I8190XXALK6
- CSC- I8190XEFALK1
- Backup and sync your phone internal memory.
- Charge the battery minimum 60%.
- Install Samsung Kies on your PC.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S 3 (S III ) Mini I8190 android 4.1.1 firmware.
- Extract the downloaded PC ODIN and downloaded firmware.
- Copy extracted .tar firmware file into the extracted ODIN folder.
- Run the ODIN as an administrator.
- Power off the phone.
- Boot into the download mode by press and holding “Volume down, home and power button” together for a few seconds. When you see the warning message press the Volume up key.
- Click the ODIN’s, “PAD” button.
- Check the ODIN message box show “Added” message.
- Don’t change the ODIN settings, leave them as it is. But make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset time” options are enabled.
- Click “Start” button.
- Wait for a few minutes. When the installation is completed your phone will be reboot.
- Congratulation, you just rooted Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini I8190 android 4.1.1 firmware.
How to fix if you got bootloop.
- After the installation, if your phone doesn’t boot-up properly and you got a boot-loop. Pullout the battery and replace it again. Then again boot into the download mode.
- Download factory reset zip file in here.
- Extract it to the ODIN folder.
- After that, click ODIN PAD button and select the extracted factory reset tar file and install it just like you install the pre-rooted firmware.
- Fix custom ROM installation ” Status 7 “,”error, assert failed: getprop (‘ro.product.dervice’) ,”Installation aborted” recovery error easily.
- Install ClockworkMod touch recovery 184.108.40.206 Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001.
- Install ClockworkMod ( CWM ) recovery Sony Xperia P LT22 ICS locked Bootloader.
- Install Android 4.1.2 Paranoid Android ROM Sony Xperia T LT30 [ Jelly Bean ].
- Install Android 4.1.2 PAC-Man ROM Verizon Galaxy S3 ( S III ) SCH-I535 [ Jelly Bean ].