If you search how to install ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) v 184.108.40.206 on Samsung Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100, possible with PC ODIN. This method we need a Windows computer and ODIN computer application. CWM is a popular custom ROM for various customizations. This tutorial we are going to install the latest 220.127.116.11 version.
After you installed Clockworkmod recovery on Samsung galaxy note 2 N7100 you can install custom ROM, backup your existing ROM and many more things.
- Installing a custom recovery and rooting void the warranty.
- If your phone bricked or damaged by following this guide, I can’t claim.
- This method only for the Galaxy note 2 GT-N7100.
- Backup and sync internet memory.
- Charge minimum 50%.
How to install ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) v 18.104.22.168 on Samsung Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100
- Power off the phone and wait for a few seconds.
- Extract the downloaded compressed file to the desktop.
- Run the PC ODIN “.exe” application.
- In your Galaxy note, press and hold the “Volume down, Home and Power” buttons together for a few seconds.
- When it displayd a warring message release the pressed keys and hit the “Volume Up” key for enable “Download mode”.
- Now connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- If the PC ODIN identify your device it will show “Added” in the “Message box”. If the ODIN not detect your phone install the Samsung Kies.
- Don’t change any option in the ODIN, keep them as it’s. Make sure that “Re-Partition option NOT ticked“.
- Now click the “PAD” button and select the extracted file contain “cwm-root-note2.tar.md5″ file.
- To start the installation click “Start” button and wait for a few seconds.
- If the installation success, you can see “PASS” message on the top left “ID:COM” box.
- When the installation completed your phone will be automatically reboot.
- Congratulation you just rooted and installed CWM recovery on Galaxy Note 2.
- To boot into the recovery mode, power off the phone and press and hold the “Home, Volume up and power” buttons together for a few seconds. When you see the “Samsung logo” release the pressed keys.
- When you boot into the recovery, use your phone’s volume keys for navigation and power button for selection.
- Install Sony Xperia U ST25i official Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware.
- Root ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 & install official CWM recovery.
- Unlock & relock Sony Xperia S LT26i bootloader [Windows, Mac, Linux ].
- Install official android 4.0.4 ICS on Sony Xperia Sola MT27i.
- Any manufacturer can release next Nexus phones [Rumor].