This Galaxy ace plus root method has two method, create official firmware flashable zip for prevent flash counter tiger. If you don’t care yellow triangle no need to create tar.md5 file using official firmware package.
Rooting void your phone’s warranty. If your device bricked by the following method, i can’t get its risk. Applying this method at your own risk.
- Enable USB debugging (Settings>Application>Developer Options).
- Fully charge the phone.
- Install adb drivers (Guide in here).
If you need to root and flash CWM without increase Yellow Triangle. First you need to create flashable tar. md5 file using Samsung official firmware. That method includes first section. If you’re not caring yellow tangle warning you can skip “flashable tar. md5 file” creating method.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 official firmware in the sammobile.com in here. (Use your phone model number for select the correct firmware, if you download wrong zip, your device brick.)
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file. Now you can see there’s a “firmware.tar.md5” file.
- Again extract the “firmware.tar.md5” file using 7zip. Now you can see .tar folder, again extract it. Now you can see “recovery.img” file in the firmware folder . Delete only that “recovery.img” file.
- Now we need to add CWM recovery.img into the official firmware package contain firmware.tar.md5 file.
- Extract “cwm-trebon.tar.md5″ using 7zip and get the “recovery.img” file and copy it to the firmware folder.
- Select all the .img files in the firmware folder can create ” .tar” file format compress file using 7zip.
- Now we need to make a MD5sums flashable file using newly created .tar file. To do that extract downloaded MD5Sum file creator zip file.
- Create a new folder and rename it as “md5sums GT-S7500″ in your desktop and copy “md5sums.exe”, “md5sums.txt” and “firmware.tar” files into that folder.
- Open the “md5sums GT-S7500″ folder and press and hold “Shift” key on your keyboard and same time right click inside the folder.
- In the Windows context menu click “Open Windows command prompt here”.
- Copy and paste following command line in the CMD window.
md5sum -u firmware.tar >> firmware.tar
rename firmware.tar firmware.tar.md5
- Now you ready to flash CWM recovery. You can use this “firmware.tar.md5″ file instead of the “cwm-trebon.tar.md5”.
- Extract downloaded PC ODIN v3 and RootMe zip files.
- Run the “Odin3 v1.85” as an administrator.
- Power off the phone and enable download mode by press and hold “Volume down, Home, Power” buttons together.
- When you see the “Warning message” press the “Volume up” button to enter download mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable. If “Message” box display “Added”, and one of the ID:COM box is highlighted in
yellow. Now you can go to the next step. If ODIN doesn’t detect your Galaxy Ace plus, re-install Samsung Kies.
- Make sure “Auto-reboot” and “F.reset” time options are checked.
- Click “PAD” button and select the downloaded “cwm-trebon.tar.md5” file or “firmware.tar.md5″ file that you created using the official firmware package using the above method.
- To begin the installation click “Start” button. Wait for a few seconds to complete the installation.
- After installation completed, your phone will reboot.
- Now we need to enable recovery mode, to do that press and hold “volume up, volume down, home and power” buttons together for a few seconds.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 still connected to the computer via USB cable.
- Open extracted “RootMe” folder, run the “runme.bat” file by double click on it, while your phone in the recovery mode.
- Wait for a few seconds to push require files to your phone. When it displays “Press any key to continue…” hit any key on your keyboard and reboot the phone.