Now this is not a big issue, there’re several ways to fix that issue. If you have the latest Lookout mobile security and Antivirus application, now it can scan these MMI links. If you have another security application and you don’t like Lookout there’s another solution.
How to protect Android phone against USSD remote wipe.
- First download the elStop app from the Google play store in here.
- After the installation it automatically act as a 3rd party dial pad.
- Once you click on the phone number or USSD code your phone will display “Complete action using ” menu.
- Tap “TelStop”.
- Now it scan the code and gives you result.
- To dial that number tap “Call” button, now your phone’s actual keypad will open and you can dial that number like normal.
- Google play store offer apps just $ O.25 cents for 5 days to celebrate 25 million downloads.
- Sync Android phone, videos, music, files with Windows and Mac computer.
- Setup location based reminders using TimeSpace Reminder.
- How to root Kindle Fire HD 7 easily with one click.
- Install custom ROM kernel ZIP using recovery.