This is not a official clockworkmod team release. Before use this, you need the rooted phone. If you’re not rooted, you can follow our Xperia S rooting guide.
- Ice cream sandwich ROM with stock kernel running phone.
- Enable USB debugging. (Settings>Developer options)
- Enable unknown source (Settings>security)
- Install adb drivers (Guide in here)
- Backup your internal memory apps and files (Guide in here). ( This installation not wipe your data, but if installation not success and your phone not boot, we have to flash new ROM using flashtool)
- ClockworkMod recovery installer in here.
Installing custom recovery voids your phone warranty. If your phone bricked by following this method, i can’ get its risk.
Clockwork Mod installation on Xperia S and Acro HD.
- Uncompress, downloaded zip file.
- Connect the phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Go to the unzip folder and press and hold “Shift” key on your keyboard and same time right click inside the folder.
- In the Windows context menu click “Open command window here”
- In the Windows command prompt window type “install” without quotes marks.
- Wait until installation complete.
- After it completed, disconnect the phone from the computer and power on.
- To boot into recovery mode restart the phone and when you see the “Sony” boot logo,tap on your phone the screen several times.