How to install Android 4.0.4 ICS AOKP ROM Galaxy Note? Yes, now you can follow this step by step tutorial. The Android Open Kang Project also knows as AOKP ROM. It is one of the popular Android after market firmware. Now it’s available for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Phablet. This AOSP ROM provides a real ICS experience on your phone. Unfortunately it doesn’t have Google default apps, so that you have to separately install Gapps zip file.
This post I’ll guide you to, how to install this Android 4.0.4 AOKP ROM on your Galaxy Note GT-N7000 easily. However, you need root access and install a custom recovery such as clockworkmod recovery on your phone.
- Root and install cwm on the Galaxy Note [guide in here].
- Backup your phone internal memory [ guide in here].
- Fully charge the phone.
Clockworkmod Non-Touch uses.
- Use volume keys for navigation
- Use power button for selection
How to install Samsung Galaxy Note Android 4.0.4 ICS AOKP custom ROM.
- Copy downloaded files to the phone SD card and shut down your galaxy note GT-N7000
- Boot with recovery mode by press and hold “Volume up, home and power buttons” together.
- When the clockwork mod recovery starts, make a full nandroid backup. Go to “Backup and restore>Backup”, now your phone internal memory and its partitions will be backup into your SD card. This
- Now go back to the main menu
- Navigate to the “Wipe data/factory reset>Yes – Wipe data”.
- Next go to “wipe cache partition>Yes – Wipe cache”.
- Then navigate to “Advanced>Wipe dalvik-cache>Yes – Wipe cache”.
- On the clockwork mod main menu go to “Install from SD card>Choose from SD card” now select the downloaded ROM on your SD card
- Select “Yes-install……”
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the process.
- Now we need to flash Gapps, to do that again select “Choose from SD card” and select downloaded Gapp zip file on your SD card.
- Select “Yes-Install……….”
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
- After it completed go back and select “Reboot system now”
- Now your phone will be booted into the aokp ROM. Normally the first boot takes several minutes.
- How To Install Android 4.0.4 CM9.1 ROM On Galaxy Note.
- How To Easily Root Samsung Galaxy R.
- Buy Galaxy Nexus Accessories On Play Store Market.
- Flash ClockworkMod On HTC Evo 4G LTE
- Print From The Android Via Wireless And Wire.