How to unroot any android phone with android app? Yes, it’s possible. There are lots of methods for root the android phone and tablets. However some methods not available unroot procedure. So if you need to claim your device warranty, you have to submit non-modified phone. That means the unrooted device. We can use now “SuperSU” android app for this method. Actually its not a rooting apk application, but it has option.
- If your device already have “SuperUser” app, install “SuperSU”, if you really need to unroot your device, because of after installed “SuperSU”, you can’t again use “SuperUser” app, there is a option, but it not work some phone.
- If your device damaged by following this method, i can’t claim its damages.
- After you follow this method, your device fully unroot, there is no undo option.
- This method doesn’t wipe your phone’s data, however if there are any sensitive data, first backup them.
- First install “SuperSu” on the Google play store using one of the following links.
via web browser
via play store app
- After the installation finished run the application and grant superuser permission.
- Now superSU request for update the “SU” binary files. Tap “continue”
- After the update finished, go to settings, now scroll down until you receive “Full Unroot” and tap on it.
- In the confirm menu tap “continue” button.
- Now your superSU app will be automatically close
- Now you just unrooted your device. However this method not work all the kernels. So restart your phone for check this method work.