In-addition to that developer mention that this not work each and every device, you have to check whether it works or not (test on Sony Xperia device with stock ICS firmware).
- Log-in to the play store android market, using a web browser (computer better).
- Go to the “Screen Lock Bypass” app using one of the following play store links, and install it on your lock phone. (Need to know how to remotely install apps using desktop play store on your phone, better to read this post)
- Click left side “Install” button.
- Next popup window select your locked device.
- To begin the installation click “Install” button.
- After it installed, again install any app on the same device for start the “Screen Lock Bypass” app service (It’s a must).
- After second app installed you can unlock your phone’s locked screen without any issue.
If you uninstall this app without resetting or remove unlock screen, your phone’s screen unlock again activate.