If you have rooted phone,you can additionally backup system apps but, if you use “MyPhoneExplore” windows computer application, you can backup system apps without root permission.
- First download “MyBackup” on the playstore using following links “via web browser“, “via Play Store app” or scan QR code.
- Enable data or WiFi connection before run the app.
- Available free SD card memory.
How to Backup Apps.
This process backup installed applications.
- Run the app.
- On the main menu tap on the “Backup”
- Again tap on the “Application & Media”.
- Tap on the desire backup files save location, Local (SD card) or Online (Registered user).
- Wait for a few seconds to generate available item list.
- Select items that you want protect, you can select all the items at once or individual items.
- Type suitable backup name or accept existing name.
- Finally tap “OK”.
How Backup Data.
- Run the App.
- On the main menu tap “Backup”
- Next screen tap on “Data”
- On the “Backup to”, select location for save files, Local (SD card) or Online (Cloud).
- Now select which items show backup and tap on “OK”
- Now type new name or accept existing name.
- Press “OK”.
How to restore backup.
- Run the MyBackup
- Select which items restore, it can be apps or data.
- Select which place saved files should restore.
- Select backup file that you want to restore.
- On the “Restore?” window check items that you want restore on selected backup file.
- Tap “OK”.
If saved backup files locally, when you are going to root , flash a new ROM or perform a factory reset, move this backup file to another device or eject SD card.